October 15th, we are taking our presences offline to bring you the first installment in our event series, The Shades of Success Soirees.
Our quarterly events will offer four speakers from different industries, who have worked their way to the top at a young age and are now able to follow their entrepreneurial dreams and create successful businesses of their own. You will hear from them how they were able to do so AND have the chance to ask them for advice on how you can do the same. A networking reception will follow, providing you the chance to network with the 150+ other attendees and forge new potential business partnerships.
Seats are going fast, so make sure you don’t miss your chance to be in attendance!
Our line up for October’s event is as follows:
- Candice S. Cook, Fashionista and Top Enterainment and Technology Attorney
- Kay Hudson, Deputy Editor of Mommynoire and Urban Influencer
- Tola Lawal, Marketing Expert Clients Including MTV, BET & VH1
- Tonya Rapley, Widely Recognized Financial Advisor
- Vatisha Smith, One of NYC’s Most Successful Real Estate Broker
You can register by clicking here.
See you October 15th!